What does your good enough relationship look like?
Do you need help navigating life together? Unsure if couples counseling is what your relationship needs?
I help couples who are struggling in the mundane every life issues learn to communicate, feel connected, feel supported and feel loved in their relationships. I work with couples who are overall happy but find something is missing to couples who are considering separation.
Below is a list of frequent reasons people choose to go to couples counseling.
- Arguing frequently
- Work/life/family balance
- Sexual issues
- Feeling like your partner doesn’t appreciate you
- Not feeling “heard” or respected
- Pre-marital counseling
- Communication issues
- Adjustment to parenthood within the relationship
How can I help?
I use EFT (Emotionally Focused Therapy) and Gottman Techniques combined with my unique relational style to work with couples to get connected and feel loved.
How can couples counseling help your relationship?
- Find new ways to connect with your partner in meaningful ways
- Heal past hurts and move forward with a new start
- Know your partners world so you can enjoy and appreciate each other
- Restore or enhance your intimacy
- Restore or enhance your sex life
- Learn skills to communicate to feel heard and validated
- Gain conflict resolution skills to help manage disagreements
- Identify your own needs and learn to communicate clearly to your partner
If your relationship is struggling we can help.
We work with all couples including non traditional.
We work with couples providing couples counseling in our office in Newnan Georgia and throughout the state of Georgia via Telemental health.